United States

United States

E2: Business Treaty Visa

The E2: Business Treaty Visa is a great option that allows you to live and work in the United States by investing in a US company.
The E2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa, one must have invested, or are actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States.

Minimum investment amount that you should be invested is USD($)100,000 or more to qualify for an E2 visa.

Lowest investment category to settle in US with family.

Validity of 5 years, eligibile for extension every time. No-limit of extension.

A possible way of securing a Green Card after conversion for Applicant, Spouse & Unmarried Children below 21 years.

EB-5: Immigrant Investor Program

The EB-5 Program of the USA is the most popularly known all around the world, to attract investments from people around the globe to pursue the US: Immigrant Investor Program.
This is due to the benefits that it provides i.e.: a direct route to Permanent Residency through issuance of Green Card for investors and their families.

USD($) 900,000 for TEA(*Targeted Employment Area) investors & USD($) 1.8 million for non-TEA investors

Applicants must have legal source of funds and evidences for their Investments.

Availing benefits just as a US citizens/residents after visa approval.

Travel mobility around the Globe.

Securing a permanent residence(PR) status via Green Card.

Applicant’s Spouse & Unmarried Children below the age of 21 years.

*For quick contact, Call Emigrants @ +92322-2040201.

Contact Us

We're always reachable,
fill out the form or give us a call

    Submit your information for a call back.

    × How can I help you?